Friday, February 2, 2007

Murray Kimber



This is a study for my digital illustration class. The assignment involves using linework that is scanned in in photoshop. The drawing is a little doodle i did this morning durring a demo/critique thing that Murray Kimber did for the Illustration majors at my school. He is awesome.
As far as the technique Im pretty excited. Im not great at it but I feel like I can learn it! This morning i was saying to myself that I didnt think That I would never choose to do an image in photoshop rather than traditionaly but after trying painting in photoshop i think that my mind is changing.
I really need to learn how to do some better blends though... i would like to have a mixture of nice transparent washes that blend perfectly and more painterly strokes. Hopefully that control will come over time as I learn how to use this!

No comments: