Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Birdie!




This is my little expariment with vector art! how exciting. There are a few problems with tangents but at an hour after class i got fatiuged and had to stop. Vector art is fun and im starting to get a hang of the pen tool. I think from now on i will draw out my composition ahead of time just to get an idea of exactly what im going to do. it was a little confusing to try to figure out my colors, composition and how to used illustrator all at the same time. be on the lookout for a sweet illustration friday post next week with this technique!!!

2 comments:

The Ubiquitous Monster said...

I love it! =^___^=

Michelle Lana said...

HI Brittany. Thanks for stopping by and for the comment. I'll play around with the background a little more...Thanks for the tip!